SENIOR MOTION DESIGNER
Houses in Motion is a boutique creative studio located in Brooklyn, NY. We are driven by the passion to create engaging content for any given screen. Our work ranges from broadcast television promos and show packages, to branded commercial content for tv, web and large scale installations. We’re looking for a talented individual to join our team who’s interested in expanding their capabilities within a growing company.
The Senior Motion Designer at Houses will be an integral part of our team, collaborating directly with the studio owner and other artists on a wide variety of projects. We’re seeking a creative and motivated artist who can contribute fresh ideas and lead projects, as well as run with established direction and branding. This individual will be eager to pitch ideas, design, animate and any other production related tasks. We’ll work hard to give him/her the support needed to grow and develop new skills along the way.
If you’re interested in joining the team at our Brooklyn studio, we’d love to hear from you.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with the Houses team to create engaging content for a variety of clients
- Assist on pitches, from creative direction through design & motion tests
- Lead animation & assist team of artists through project delivery
- Stay current on emerging trends & techniques
- Be an active & enthusiastic part of the Houses team
- 5+ years professional experience in Broadcast & Commercial production
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite & C4D
- Solid understanding of Typography, Color & Composition
- Motivated & creative mindset
- Detail oriented & organizational skills essential
- Effective communication skills
- Persistent & adaptable to changing situations
- Friendly & outgoing personality
- NYC residents preferred. Relocation costs not covered.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a brief cover letter, résumé, portfolio links, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to use the subject line “Sr. Motion Designer” when submitting.